Owner Blog: Useful information from our team to you!
Top 5 Reasons to Consider Real Estate as an Investment in Ada County
1. Interest rates are still low which is causing, once again, a rate driven market. rate loan now averages 4.16%, according to Freddie Mac, but many economists believe we will see 5% rates this year. As interest rates increase, so do your monthly payments.
A $300,000 house at 4.16% with 20% down would have a monthly payment of $1,168. With a 5% interest rate, that payment increases to $1,288. (Realtor.com)
2. It is a true tax deduction. All expenses, improvements, taxes, interest and insurance are a tax deduction. Ask your accountant the benefits; they are truly the true tax benefit.
3. Appreciation. We know that this benefit is under criticism after the great recession we are just recovering from. Yet, most properties have regained value and some have passed the 06-07 peaks, if not equal. We are in recovery and climbing back up the ladder to new heights.
4. Someone else is paying your mortgage. You get the benefits of a tax deduction and appreciation while someone else pays off your mortgage. As a long term investment, real estate makes sense for the future value that will eventually be free and clear.
5. Housing inventory is at a low which is one of the greatest indicators that prices will be going up. When inventory is low and employment up forecasts show record value price increases.
As an added bonus to your investment you will be providing housing. Investment real estate provides a home for residences and family in our local community. What a great way to give back!
For any more information regarding real estate investments, rent prices, market trends, housing prices ect., contact our team today. We would love to help you get your investment portfolio started!
- Winter Warning
- hat's The Deal With Zillow's Zestimate Accuracy?
- 2016 Best Year To Sell In The Near Future
- Time To Act Is Now
- Generations and Real Estate
- Interest Rates
- Real Estate Market
- Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Investments
- The Market Is Right, Buy or Sell!
- Hardee Property Management
- Dorothy Hardee